Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dr.Flores: First Impressions

What I ate Today?

             Well, I didn't eat breakfast because I gave my friend my breakfast since she asked for it. Also, I don't really like to eat breakfast only during tests or on the weekends. At lunch, you can say hamburgers and on the other hand you can't. We had a single slice of bread with meat, French Fries which was the best thing out of all of it. Accompanied by banana and milk. The "hamburger" tasted surprisingly good but I love the french fries the most. During after school, I had milk and i didn't like the honey seeds they gave. My mom made pasta for me when I got home and I loved it!
           During class, wasn't so surprise because its similar to McDonalds on how it makes their food. But its cool knowing whats really inside what you eat because if you learn about what you eat can affect your health and also its interesting to how good food is made differently from what you imagine. I don't really decide what I eat only when my mom asks me but I usually eat what they give me or whats available to eat.












































































prisly good but I have to love the french fries the most! Most of us, wonder whats really inside the food with eat at lunch. But if it doesn't kill us its okay. 

1 comment: