Monday, February 23, 2015

Cup a soup ~ Dr. Flores

        So I ate some cup of soup again like always. I love soup, especially chicken flavor cup a soup. Ramen is the best. And it has corn which is obviously because their is vegetables in the soup and in the pictures below it shows the type of cup of soup and of course the ingredients. The soup tasted delicious but I also wanted to address the question as well. Corn came from either hybrid seeds or breed corn seeds which give time and the proper method of growing the crops then its starts to be fertilized or takes out. When its being processed its chemicalized and changed in order to mixed with the other chemicals and ingredients so that the flavor will come out well. But in my soup bits of corn that was dried out and put into these cups filled with dried noddles and other dried vegetables. But when you put water and put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes; it tastes delicious. 

P.S. I burned my tongue when i was eating soup so be extra careful . It tastes delicious but burns so much it's painful. 

1 comment:

  1. lol, be careful yadhira, wouldn't want you to get hurt ;)
    lovely post btw!

    ReplyDelete