Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dr.Wright The Food that My Family and I Eat


       Image result for soul food  This is basically something that my dads side of the family eats and something that I love to eat also.We eat called this soul food.We eats this whenever we bring the family together for any holiday or for any occasion.Same goes for my moms side of the of family,but my mom is the only one that doesn't eat meat she is only a seafood eater.So whenever my mom decides to cook for thanksgiving or decides to make a Christmas dinner or decides to throw a nice dinner party she has have a little veggie on the table or at least something small doesn't have meat in it.                                                

Image result for soul food thanksgiving So this is how our dinner table looks whenever it's  thanksgiving or whenever we decide to cook for a holiday or special occasion.We eat fried chicken,mac and cheese,collard greens,string beans,white rice,yams,pork,gravy,and corn bread,and even more different types of food.So this is the food that my family and I eat and it's traditional to us because it's something that we feel is good for us to eat is healthy enough that we eat it all the time.we eat this all the time and I love it.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Though, do you agree with Pollan's claim that Americans have lost their food traditions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Afsana noticed, make sure you add to your post to address the second part of the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Afsana noticed, make sure you add to your post to address the second part of the project!

    ReplyDelete