Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dr. Afsana's First Reflections: The Importance of Breakfast

Hello, Homo-Sapiens of the Earth! Today was not a special day, as I ate what I usually eat and did what I usually do on a normal, daily basis. However, for some reason if you took interest in what I ate; here is the boring list of the things that I consumed today.

What I ate today:

Breakfast: A fourth of a bowl of cereal (Cheerios) with half a cup of Lactaid 2% Reduced Fat Milk.

Lunch: Rice with vegetables and white chicken; fries, bottle of water

Dinner- To be determined.


Cheerios Nutritional Label


I usually eat what my mom cooks for me or what I desire at that specific time. My breakfast daily( at least on weekdays) is either a bowl of cereal (usually Honey Nut Cheerios) or two pieces of whole wheat bread with Nutella and a glass of milk. Did you know Cheerios is packed with nutrition that's good for you? You should try it out! It's healthy and delicious. Today though, I didn't eat my breakfast as I did not feel good and that took a toll on me. I felt tired for most of the morning, and could not focus in class at times. This reminded me of what my doctor always says; that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as it provides you with better health, focus, concentration, and a suitable body weight. I learned the consequences of not eating it. Don't do the same as me. Believe me, the results won't be good. Eat your breakfast!




















4 comments:

  1. Wow corny beginning. Its cool tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Fun facts lol.. But is there any other breakfast meal that you have other than Cheerios or any cereal ?

    ReplyDelete