Thursday, February 12, 2015

Things That I Ate Today So Far!

Breakfast:
Butter Roll
Small Coffee

Lunch:
Hamburger
Fries
Tostitos Chips (Tortilla Chips)

Dinner: N/A

     Usually when I'm about to eat something, sometimes I can be picky. For example, I don't like cheese, but I'll eat pizza, cheesecake, or cream cheese. It's kind of weird, but that's who I am. When there is a time to try something new, I'll get kind of nervous because I don't know if I'll like it. Usually, I don't focus on the nutrient facts or what's in it. Most of the time, I'll eat something that I know I'll like. It's good to know what's inside a certain meal that you'll eat because you should know what your actually eating. Well, that's how I am about food and that's what I have eaten so far today. 



4 comments:

  1. I usually eat food that I know I would like too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank i love your honesty however i think you and most individuals in our society should be more focused on the nutrients of a certain food not how good it taste since many foods can taste good however be unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Melanie. Take risks! Try something new, you never know what might happen. The food you taste for a sample can become your favorite food too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Melanie. Take risks! Try something new, you never know what might happen. The food you taste for a sample can become your favorite food too!

    ReplyDelete