Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dr.Rivera


Breakfast: I didn't have anything but for like the state test or a big quiz ill eat breakfast. When I'm at home I eat pancakes and bacon. I eat turkey bacon and regular bacon and I like it crunchy. The pancakes in different shapes like circle, and square. The best part is that you get to put whip cream on your pancakes if u want to.

Lunch: They have some white uncooked chicken with spinach on the side and it smells weird and its awkward. The best part is the french fries. They have milk and there's white milk, skim milk, and chocolate milk. The best is chocolate milk because it comes from chocolate and chocolate tastes really good.

Dinner: When I get home from school I eat rice and chicken and it tastes good. I get juice or soda with it or sometimes I get steak but it has to much grease but it tastes good. Sometimes I get soup with carrots, potatoes, celery, and corn. Soup helps you when u sick and when u are not sick. It has a lot of protein and is good for your heart. The part I don't like is the celery because it looks like a green white stick but its good for you.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you tell us what you eat for breakfast and for lunch and for dinner that was smart to do. I only think that when you talk about your lunch you explain more about why the chocolate is best.Overall good job.

    ReplyDelete