Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dr. Ades: First Thoughts

What I ate today:
Breakfast- 1 cup of 2% milk, 1 strawberry yogurt
Lunch- Spaghetti with tomato sauce, 2 cartons of white milk
Dinner-


When I eat, usually I don't have a lot of time to think about it. If it looks good, I'll get it at the grocery store or at whatever restaurant I happen to stop by. What I eat is determined by what's around where I live or what's on the way home.

It scares me to think about the things I'm not eating. The fact that chlorine, which is a chemical in pools, is in my body is gross. I wonder how chemicals like that affect me long term. How many times have I actually read the labels of food? I don't even know. Maybe I should start paying attention to it more. I think I would have to have a plan or even a schedule for what I eat and when I'd eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment