Saturday, February 21, 2015

What I Ate Today?

Topic : What I ate for breakfast
Precious Acevedo 



This morning , Feburary 21st , for  a breakfast meal I had Belgian strawberry waffles at a local diner, This isn't a particular meal that I would eat on a daily basis but something I have once in a while when visiting a local diner. The Belgain waffle is a type of waffle popular in Europe and North America. Unlike the traditional American waffles which uses baking powder , the belgain waffle uses yeast.In my opinion Belgain waffles are a sweeter type of waffle than any ordinary traditional american waffle. Belgain waffles are often eaten as breakfast and served with toppings such as whipped cream, powdered sugar, fruit, and /or choclate spread. Therefore, that is what I had as my breakfast meal this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment