Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Darlenny Liranzo                                                                                                2/24/15
801                                                                                                                     ELA

Dominican Food
Me and my family are from Dominican Republic and we eat mangu, sancocho asopou. My family mostly eats mangu con lo trie corpe. I dont know why we just like it the most out of everthing. When I get hoe we usually eat arroz con habichual y carne.

My ancestors haven't changed because we still eat the same thing

I believe that Americans do not still have traditional because McDonalds, Burger King, and Checkers are not traditional foods.

some people might say that americans do still have traditional foods, however they are wrong because fast food resturant are not traditional.   

No comments:

Post a Comment