Friday, March 6, 2015

Let's all Vote With Our Fork!

VOTE NOW

How will I vote with my fork? How will you vote with your fork? What does that even mean? The ideology behind it is quite simple. Will you feed your dollars to the CAFOs who are harming us, the environment, and destroying the lives of animals; or will you support those local farms, where animals have sustainable lives, the land is replenished in the process, and farmers earn the pay they deserve? These are one of the most powerful votes you can make, because it can shape you, the environment, the lives of others, and ultimately- the world. You don't need to be part of a food chain- you can summon the awakening of a new one. You can be the creator with one simple decision. There are evident votes- and you can make three everyday. And best of all, you don't need to be eighteen to start voting. You can start now. Support and strengthen the food chains that you think deserve to gain popularity and recognition for the better. Food revolves around your life- so wouldn't these votes too? You won't always get that right vote. C'mon we all crave for that big soda, or Mac once in a while at least. These situation are inevitable and are perfectly fine. The problem is that fast food is becoming a habit for us. A very unhealthy habit if you ask me. You have more influence than you realize. And these small differences can make the largest one of all. That's why I'm voting for the local sustainable food chain. I help my farmers, my environment, and myself. My parents always go to the farmer's market, and we usually almost always eat organic food. Plus, the food's delicious when you buy them locally! We can all cast our votes now- for a better world or the worst. You're living here- wouldn't you want to decide what can control you or not? Please don't make corn your president. Trust me- you'll regret it.





No comments:

Post a Comment